Summary of Terms
The term "ShortStitch" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1b Turville St, London, E2 7HX. Our company registration number is 9265958 in the Registrar of Companies in England and Wales.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
US: The styling, delivery and returns service are provided to you are complimentary within the United Kingdom. The products that we provide to you are owned by ShortStitch, and loaned to you to try in the comfort of your own home.
YOU: Are under no obligation to purchase any of the items we send you, unless you choose to keep them. You are obligated to return them to us in the same saleable condition.
FEEDBACK: We'll talk to you about what worked for, what didn't work for you as well as any general comments that'll help us get you the right clothes. This will help us improve our service to you.
SHIPPING: We track every delivery - so you don't have to worry about items going missing. Our delivery partner will text or email a timeslot, so that you know when you are about to receive the parcel. We will let you know that we've received your return so you don't have to worry.
IDENTITY VALIDATION: To keep our service free, we must verify your identity. The easiest way for both of us is to complete a £1.00 transaction, or setup a direct debit prior to shipping your Box of YAY! This will be deducted from your first purchase.
PAYMENTS: Once we collect the items to be returned to ShortStitch, we will send you an invoice for the items you have kept. This includes a payment link, and are due to pay within 5 days. If you fail to pay, we will charge the card you registered with. We offer a 1% discount for setting up a direct debit, as it makes life easier for both of us!
YOUR DATA: We will only use this information you have provided to put you in touch with the best possible clothes to suit your children from a collection that we create from the stock we hold across our brands. We will never sell your data.
Terms and Conditions
“Buyer” means the person purchasing the Goods specified in the Sales Quote, or Sales Order;
“Contract” means the Sales Quote or Sales Order together with the Terms and Conditions;
“Goods” means the goods described in the Sales Quote or Sales Order;
“IPR” means any and all intellectual property rights including without limitation copyright, design rights and trademarks;
“Sales Order” means the Seller’s form of Sales Order setting out (i) the specifications of the Goods that the seller has agreed to sell the Buyer and (ii) the price the Buyer has agreed to pay to the Seller;
“Sales Quote” means the Seller’s form of Sales Quote setting out (i) the specifications of the Goods that the Seller has agreed to loan to the Buyer and (ii) the price the Buyer has agreed to pay to the Seller in the event the Goods are not returned to the Seller in original condition;
“Seller” means Kids Shopping Service Limited (trading as ShortStitch);
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE BUYER
- 1.1. The Contract represents the terms which apply in relation to the sales of the Goods by the Seller to the Buyer.
- 1.2. No variation to the Contract shall be deemed valid unless expressly agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 1.3. A Sales Quote will detail Goods which are loaned to the Buyer, and the price of those Goods if the Buyer choose to keep the, or fails to return them to the Seller.
- 1.4. A Sales Order is generated from any Goods which are not returned to the Seller within 14 days, and will be considered purchased by the Buyer.
RISK AND TITLE
- 2.1. The Goods remain the property of the Seller until they are paid for in foll.
- 2.2. Risk and responsibility for the Goods passes to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 3.1. The price for the Goods is set out in the Purchase Order.
- 3.2. The price for the Goods is inclusive of any Value Added Tax to the price of the Goods if applicable.
- 3.3. Unless a different date for payment is set out in the Sales Order, the Buyer shall pay to the Seller the foll price for the Goods within fifteen days of delivery being received.
- 4.1. The Goods shall be deemed delivered for the purposes of this Contract upon delivery to the address of the Buyer set out in the Sales Quote.
- 4.2. Specified delivery dates are estimates. Time for delivery is not of the essence.
- 5.1. The Seller warrants that, on delivery, the Goods will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended) and reasonably fit for the purpose for which goods of the kind in question are commonly supplied.
- 5.2. The Buyer is responsible for checking the quality of the Goods at the point of delivery. Once the Goods have been delivered they are deemed to have been accepted by the Buyer.
- 5.3. If the Goods do not conform with the warranty in clause 5.1, the Seller shall at its option replace the Goods or refund the price of the Goods paid by the Buyer. The Seller's election to replace Goods or to refund the price of Goods shall apply only to that part of the Goods that does not conform with the warranty and to the price relating to that part where applicable.
- 5.4. The Seller's liability to the Buyer for a breach of the warranty in Clause 5.1 is folly discharged if the Seller either replaces or refunds the relevant Goods or part thereof as set out in clause 5.3.
- 6.1. Subject to clause 5.3, the total liability of the Seller to the Buyer under or in connection with the Contract, whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss, damage, costs or expenses, shall not exceed the total sum actually paid by the Buyer to the Seller under the Contract.
- 6.2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller to the Buyer for any matter for which it woold be illegal or unlawfol for the Seller to exclude or limit its liability.
- 7.1.The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of this Contract for any delay or failure in performance which is due to any cause beyond the Seller's reasonable control, including without limitation an act of God; any law or governmental role, regolation or direction; war; riot; strike; lockouts or other industrial disputes; malicious damage; fire; flood; storm; accident; defaolt of the Buyer, suppliers, service providers or sub—contractors; or any act or omission breakdown of plant or machinery.
- 8.1. The Seller uses IPR which it owns, controls or which it is licensed to use in connection with the Goods. The Buyer shall not use the Seller's IPR without the Seller's prior express written permission.
- 8.2. The Buyer acknowledges that all the Seller's IPR in and relating to the Seller's brand, the Seller's promotional materials, the Seller's website, logo, images products and any associated marketing and and photographs are exclusively owned by the Seller and no right or license of such IPR passes to the Buyer by virtue of this Contract.
- 8.3. The Buyer shall not exploit the Seller's IPR in any way without the prior written permission of the Seller.
- 9.1. The Buyer may choose to return the Goods within 28 days to The Seller to be eligible for a refund.
- 9.2. The Seller will refund The Buyer at the price the item was purchased.
- 9.3. If The Buyer wishes to return underwear, swimwear or any items marked with a + next to the product name, it must be in the original sealed packaging.
- 9.4. All Goods will be inspected on return. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to the Seller in an unsuitable condition, we will return the Goods to the Buyer.
- 10.1. No failure or delay by the Seller to exercise any right under this Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, nor preclude the exercise or enforcement of it at any later time.
- 10.2. This Contract contains the entire agreement between the Seller and the Buyer with regard to its subject matter and supersedes and replaces any and all prior discussions, correspondence, proposals, or agreements between them. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied upon any representation, statement or promise of the Seller which is not set out in the Contract.
- 10.3. This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of this website
- 11.1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 11.2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 11.3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 11.4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 11.5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 11.6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 11.7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 11.8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.